Shipping, handling and packaging charges are based on actual costs and vary accordingly. Items can be shipped anywhere in Canada and the lower 48 states. Insurance is available via the carrier. All damage claims must be filed with the carrier by the recipient.
Please be aware that any item going to the US that exceeds $200 USD in value must be accompanied by your SS# or tax ID# to clear US customs.
Returns are not accepted.
We can ship small items via UPS, Priority Post or FedEx, according to the buyer's preference.
Shipping in Canada:
We are happy to use the freight company of your choice for pickup in Vancouver.
Greyhound Package Express (GPX) may be used for packages less than 100lbs and not in excess of 30" x 47" x 82". GPX quotes are for terminal to terminal service and do not include home delivery.
Greyhound Canada Website
Shipping to the US:
We ship via FedEx Freight and FedEx Ground, please contact us for a quote.
Return & Store Policies
- Sale items and special orders are final sale.
- A full refund will be issued for regular priced items returned within 24 hours
- Regular priced items can be returned within 7 days for a full store credit, OR a refund, less 15% processing fee.
- Vintage and floor model items are sold in 'AS-IS' condition.
- Delivery fees are non-refundable.
- For items with manufacturer defects, contact us within 7 days and the item will be replaced or refunded.
- Layaway for custom orders requires a 50% deposit. Balance is due upon the item's arrival at Fullhouse warehouse.
- In-stock items must be picked up or delivered within 14 days from date of purchase, and special orders from date of arrival notification. If not picked up, then a $40/week storage fee will apply.
Prices are CDN$ and exclude GST & PST. US orders are charged in USD$.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, direct debit, personal checks, cashier checks and money orders. Checks must clear before shipping (typically 14 days). Items will usually ship within 7 working days once funds are available.
We make customer satisfaction our primary goal. Fullhouse sells both vintage and new merchandise. We try to accurately describe each piece. Please note that vintage pieces are used and may have minor wear/signs of usage. Any flaws will be noted and in general, all pieces are in good to excellent vintage condition. All new merchadise is factory fresh and in unused condition.
Despite our best efforts to ensure the information on our website is accurate, complete and current, there may be instances when information about a product, including pricing, contains inaccurate or incomplete data. We make no guarantee that the information on our website is error-free, complete or current. We reserve the right to correct errors and / or update the content on our website at any time without notice and liability whatsoever from any damages or loss resulting from errors and omissions. We recommend that details such as product availability, quality and pricing be confirmed in advance of store visit or online purchase. Contact us: 604.733.7789